Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (PC)
On August 26 the forum will be fully closed. Read more details in this thread.

North American Team looking for 1 more for tomorrow's cup.

TFiCTFiC Member Posts: 14
You must have a good understanding of the game, a mic, and Teamspeak, (We own a server), and be a mature player.
Add me on Uplay to talk: TFiC

Comments

• TFiCTFiC Member Posts: 14
    looking for 1 for this weekend.
    still looking
  • eaNeaN Member Posts: 13
    how about your rankings? playtime etc.?
    Need 1 for this sunday
  • SV6-PhantoxSV6-Phantox Member Posts: 11
    Don't Bother Joining this team, I see no one on besides the leader they aren't practicing they aren't taking this seriously just a bunch of washed up friends playing with each other.
    ^Butthurt because I kicked him lmao
  • jsher91jsher91 Member Posts: 6
    Im looking for a team as well msg me your team link ;)
    They are not going to participate in the tourney they have no one on you have all been warned.

They are not going to participate in the tourney they have no one on you have all been warned.

Status update: 3 hours later, still butthurt.

Childish, Immature, Don't bother joining they don't have what it they tried picking me up placed 20th last cup. what a joke lol.

Childish, Immature, Don't bother joining they don't have what it they tried picking me up placed 20th last cup. what a joke lol.

"Childish, immature", spends a day on my post being butthurt. C'mon man. It was funny at first, now it is pathetic, learn to take rejection and move on.

"Childish, immature", spends a day on my post being butthurt. C'mon man. It was funny at first, now it is pathetic, learn to take rejection and move on.

No One Is Going TO Join You