Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English)

Rainbow Six Pro League

Comments

• GravityGravity Member Posts: 143 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

due to the massive user Feedback, we decided that we will change back the rule to "Objective Rotation Parameter: 1"
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience we have caused for the Teams.

Best regards,
    Gravity and your Admin Team
  • X Synth3tic XX Synth3tic X Member Posts: 1
    have you guys looked into having a 16 pro teams ladder and having a top 8 Lan team for a championship?
  • SteelerSteeler Member Posts: 2
    If you missed the first Go4 cup can you still get into the pro league since I saw 4 cups up on the website.
  • RemarkableRemarkable Member Posts: 3
    Will teams be seeded in the 2nd (and 3rd) Pro Qualifier tournaments based off of their team point totals? And I assume all teams with 0 points would be randomized at that point.
  • RhydarRhydar Member Posts: 16
    If I missed the first cup and enter in 2,3, and 4. Can I make it to the pro league?
  • GrindouTGrindouT Member Posts: 8
    have you guys looked into having a 16 pro teams ladder and having a top 8 Lan team for a championship?
    This would be a good idea too.
  • dapzdapz Member Posts: 12
    Will the rainbow six proleague be a bracket style event? Or will it be more season/roundrobin style where you play every other team once.

Which would generate more viewership?
  • dustylunchboxdustylunchbox Member Posts: 1
    What are the Chances of A Pro League for Oceania/Australia. Really sucks that we can't compete in these Tournaments
  • p 1 k 4p 1 k 4 Member Posts: 20
    Regional Qualifiers alredy know's the country's?
    Hi,

The Pro League will be of course played in a round-robin style.

ANZ there are currently no detailed plan for it afaik.

Part of the Regional Qualifiers have been announced just take a look at the Edition pages.

Best
  • DeadEyeDeadEye Member Posts: 2
    What's annoying about this is why if you win the tournament your not automatically entered into the pro league?

Vitality won the 1st tournament there for why just not allow them to be entered straight away. My team is definitely capable of making the pro leagues but we came across vitality in the last 32 on the 2# European tournament and was knocked out, hands down they are properly the best EUROPEAN Team About find it a bit unfair and doesn't give other teams a chance if they can re enter. At this point it just feels like who can avoid Vitality the longest.

If you don't agree on my team being good, we won the community tournament the night before. Please take time and think of the point system as it is definitely flawed as it doesn't give every team there rightful place.
    The Qualifiers are part of the Go4 Ecosystem which consists of weekly cups and 1 monthly cup. I understand your personal frustration but this system is much more accurate of defining the top teams for the Pro League than dedicated Qualifier Cups.

I can assure you that we will upgrade the Qualifier system for the next season ;)
  • PurpleBriefsPurpleBriefs Member Posts: 11
    So quick question, are there 4 or 3 qualifiers for the Pro League? I ask because the saturday after this coming one will be the final saturday of the month.
    @PurpleBriefs The qualifier Cups are just the first 3 Cups as stated in the first post in this thread.
  • BillboardBillboard Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hello,

I have a question and would really appreciate some more info on the subject. This covers the Go4 Cups and the Pro League. I have heard that players under the age of 18 can play in events like these if the parents sign documents allowing them to compete. Is this true, or just a rumor? If true, how would one go about it?

Thanks,
    Billboard
    Hi @Billboard,

that is just a rumour. No player under the age of 18 is allowed to play in the Go4 Cups and the Pro League.
  • Coachrocks87Coachrocks87 Member Posts: 6
    I see that the rules for dedicated servers and disconnects was updated for Xbox one EU. Are they going to be updated for NA as well?
  • CuCuCuCu Member Posts: 3
    So what is the 4th cup for ? Is the 4th cup just a tournament for only the teams that has Qualifier points ? and then the Top 8 teams from the 4th Cup are invited to Pro league ?
    @CuCu: The Qualifiers are part of the Go4 Ecosystem which consists of weekly cups and 1 monthly cup. Throughout the year you have the chance to win 100€ per week and 500€ (350€ 1st place, 150€ 2nd place) in the monthly final.
  • xDaMuNatexxDaMuNatex Member Posts: 2
    So the first 3 qualifiers determine pro league and the total Go4 points determine the placing in the monthly cup?
  • DewstaDewsta Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    So what is the 4th cup for ? Is the 4th cup just a tournament for only the teams that has Qualifier points ? and then the Top 8 teams from the 4th Cup are invited to Pro league ?

meaning tomorrow bro is last chance.
  • aXiaXi Member Posts: 2
    Go4 #3
    22 German Teams,
    21 French Teams,
    2 Italian Teams.

I guess there is nothing more to say..
  • PrysmaticsPrysmatics Member Posts: 1
    We just lost our spot in the NA Esl cup because a team was host booting us. We managed to win the game and submitted the evidence of us winning the game but the admins would not accept the evidence and gave the win to the team who was committing a federal crime. The admins did not attempt to look deeper into the issues we were having. They are attempting to run a professional tournament but are not attempting to moderate the cheating that occurs with online gaming.
  • eMp.MrPopoTFSeMp.MrPopoTFS Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2016
    I have one question. Our team made it to pro league on NA PC.
    1) So out of curiosity how long does ONE season of pro league last?
    2) If we are currently ALREADY a pro team and we place high at end of the season do we retain spot in following pro league or would you like us to do the cup again?
    3) Will there be cups EVERY week every single month, or just the end of the month 500$ one until the season ends? In which case I'd assume there'd be another cup were top placing teams are placed in pro league like what just happened.
    Next, look forward to seeing you all there and making this game one of the funnest games to watch competitively!
    Best of luck everyone who made it on NA and EU scene.
  • Flatout42Flatout42 Member Posts: 1
    Currently at the end of Cup 3 there is a 3 way tie for 8th place. How will this be sorted?

# Points Contestant
    8 16 identity Crisis
    8 16 Got em Gaming
    8 16 ShitStainedSociety
  • Slayer iGodSlayer iGod Member Posts: 3
    So we are qualified. Now what :) - OrbitGG Can we get more details?
  • CuCuCuCu Member Posts: 3
    One of the top 8 teams broke up and said there not doing pro league so my question is if they delete their team since we are in 9th place would we move up to 8th ?
  • xDaMuNatexxDaMuNatex Member Posts: 2
    One of the top 8 teams broke up and said there not doing pro league so my question is if they delete their team since we are in 9th place would we move up to 8th ?
    Great bout to drop some of that $30k?...

• RemekeRemeke Member Posts: 1
    What if a team (CuCu-1up) pays one of the teams that made the pro league to drop so they can feel good about themselves and be in the pro league.
  • Obey1Obey1 Illinois Member Posts: 3
    Why no PS4? :((