Wire doesnt start the game

batoNbatoN Posts: 22Member
Hey,

since today I have the problem, that wire doesnt start CSGO anymore. If I click on the game this is coming and doesnt continue.
http://prntscr.com/98aqgl

I have reinstalled wire, restartet Steam, Wire and my computer and I deactivated my Firewall.
Anybody know that problem and can help me asap?

grezez

Comments

• Johk4rJohk4r Posts: 1Member
    My mate have the same Problem.
  • beezybeezy Posts: 1Member
    I have the same problem, need fix :/
  • SnaKzSnaKz Posts: 1Member
    Same problem here :/
  • kabrixkabrix Posts: 2Member
    me 2
  • Hap_pyHap_py Posts: 3Member
    I have same Problem, please can any Admin help please???
    I already installed ESL Wire new, and i restartet Computer and Router and everything like this....
  • kabrixkabrix Posts: 2Member
    yeah , nothing help

just write support , maybe then works anywhen
  • batoNbatoN Posts: 22Member
    yeah but there must be a way to fix it? it cant be that my team gets dq from a cup just cause wire is **** up
    Yes, i wrote support and he told me the same **** as every time.... BUT all the proposed steps they are talking i have already done... I hope they can fix it!

:D
  • DavidDavid Posts: 259Member, Administrator, Turtle Entertainment ✭✭✭
    Hey,

thanks for your reports! We'll look into this, might be a load issue on our end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
    David
  • zidzid Posts: 2Member
    still not working..
  • dopedope Posts: 1Member
    same here!
  • GrMeGrMe Posts: 3Member
    Still broken
    edited December 2015
    still not working..
    ? Seems to be starting for you as far as i can tell.
    same here!
    Looking into this.
    Still broken
    Not even getting any connect from your side, can you please check that the Anti-Cheat box ( http://gfx.esl.eu/media/cm/wire/start2.jpg ) is ticked when starting. If that's the case you should get an error when starting.
    NVM: Check your other thread http://forum.eslgaming.com/discussion/14150/esl-wire-can-t-click-on-launch-game#latest

• ZangeZange Posts: 2Member
    edited December 2015
    in 1 out of 5 cases the game starts after about 10(!) minutes.
    I'll get the log-in notice on the match page but no log out. Unable to play the match :/
    Hey,

do you guys use any Antivirus Software and/or Internet Security Software? If so which one?
    So far what we can tell is that your connection request has been successfully replied on our server, but after that we don't get any reply back from your end which leads to the conclusion that some tool on your end might be blocking ESL Anti Cheat from working.

cheers,
    David
    Additionally please everyone with the issue open a support ticket and link it here. Please also post in the ticket if you have time tomorrow sometime between 10:00-18:00 CET so we can look into this on your PC with teamviewer.

Thanks,
    David
  • ArkiArki Posts: 5Member
    I have the same problem i have 50k i-net.
    I musst 10mins loading wire an than is it working
    Before 1month i need 10sec
  • covercover Posts: 1Member
    Hello because no Admin of the ESL accepted me on Steam, to provide the fix, which i found for my mate because he had the same problem.

You can just fix it by setting your DNS to the google DNS and it works.
    You have two choices go into your router (fritzbox) and change it to following screen

Or go into your Network Settings from windows and change it to following screen

Maybe you have to enter a ip-address, subnet mask and gateway.

Have fun :)
    So we've tracked this down (thanks to Arki!) to being a network related issue. So far it's not sure if it's related to our hoster (in this case amazon) or your internet provider Deutsche Telekom (as all complaints i found here come from users that use DTAG as ISP). We're still looking into the data we got now and if it's amazon related we can pitch it with them.

cheers,
    David
  • zidzid Posts: 2Member
    any solutions yet? its frustrating that it works for one match just fine and then sometimes you need to wait 10 minutes before it starts and sometimes you can wait forever and nothing happens...
  • KimboAHKimboAH Posts: 2Member
    One Admin Said that it Telekom is Maybe the troublemaker ... In my case this Clan be Right im a Telekom User and they have issues with the esl servers and wire .... The router of the company :(
  • KackvogelKackvogel Posts: 1Member
    still not solutions? have the same problem
  • HYPERHYPER Posts: 1Member
    same problem here (also DTAG/german telekom)...would be nice if ESL could fix their ****, because this is really annoying. never had problems before :|
    same problem here (also DTAG/german telekom)...would be nice if ESL could fix their ****, because this is really annoying. never had problems before :|
    As stated above there's nothing we can do. The issue is DTAG related and stuff is broken on their way to Amazon. You can see it by yourself if you try 'tracert cdn.ac.apps.api.esl.eu' and 'ping /n 100 cdn.ac.apps.api.esl.eu' via command line, you should have a lot of loss.

Specifically the issue seems to be with their carrier telia. You can try to report these problems to DTAG, maybe someone wakes up over there and realizes the issue.

• yodayoda Germany, RüdersdorfPosts: 319Member Influencer
    tl;dr

1. go to your network settings
    2. go to adapter-settings
    3. double click the currently active one
    4. click on settings / features
    5. double click on internetprotocol 4
    6. use a custom dns ip (8.8.8.8) & (8.8.4.4)
  • JackHatesJackHates Posts: 2Member
    I got the same issues.

vanz help is appreciated but it doesnt work for me.

Anyone got another solution that doesnt refer to "speak with Telekom" because obviously that won´t happen.
  • EmcityEmcity Posts: 540Member Veteran
    still same sht
  • TroxTrox Posts: 1Member
    Works for me since 3 days.
    DTAG!

Change in Speedportsettings:
    imageimage
  • KaySKayS Posts: 5Member Rookie
    I have this problem still please help admin
    https://play.eslgaming.com/support/5906084/?mytickets=f