Home Rocket League General (English)

AMBITIOUS new player

dab88dab88 UK - ScotlandMember Posts: 5
Hey everyone, I'm dab88 and I'm totally new to Rocket League! I bought the game two weeks ago and I think it's possibly the best game I've ever played. So much so that I've played 50hrs already and spent a considerable amount of time watching videos, reading tutorials and seeking advice from more seasoned players.

I want to get really good at it..... like Kronovi good. Nah, scrub that. He'll wanna be as good as me one day :D

It's early days but I feel I have all the attributes to becoming a great player. I'm committed, & disciplined from my experience training parkour for the past 10 years and plan to start a program of intensive Rocket League training to increase my skill on the ball. I have good awareness and familiarity with team based attack/defence games and have been reading extensively on strategy and tactics pertaining specifically to Rocket League. Post game analysis is something I have done for a number of years in various sporting fields which has already helped me to notice errors in my play.

I feel the only thing holding me back at the moment is time and the lack of a team. Patience is something I have developed from stunting on Just Cause 2 for the past 3 years and I've achieved some of the most spectacular and unbelievable stunts ever on that game. I'm prepared to spend time training in this game so that is not a problem.

I need a team.

If you have ANY advice, recommendations, words of wisdom, please share! I have not been this enthusiastic for a pursuit since I discovered parkour over a decade ago! I achieved some great things with that even though I had no idea what I was doing to begin with. Maybe if I know what I'm doing sooner I can achieve even greater things with Rokit Leeg!

Comments