Home Rocket League General (English)

Ready Your Engines PC Drivers!

MattjAMattjA United KingdomMember Posts: 18 Rookie
Today we are pleased to announce that we are opening our tournaments to the PC gamers of Rocket League. With the most recent patch seeing a new private server system being put in place also with the introduction of the cross-platform service.
We know this is the moment you have all been waiting for, and that time is finally upon us. Everyone here at ESL is excited to see two platforms coming together to form a united front for one of the most prestigious titles of 2015.

http://play.eslgaming.com/rocketleague/europe/news/259033

Comments

• HazzakeeHazzakee Member Posts: 3
    eeeeeeeeeeee! :D
  • KonniKonni Member Posts: 3
    I've created a RL team with four members. Now I joined the 3-on-3 Open Ladder with it. Can anybody in the team play in the competition as long as we don't change players within a BO3 series?
  • MaxxMaxx Member Posts: 177 Ambassador
    edited September 2015
    I've created a RL team with four members. Now I joined the 3-on-3 Open Ladder with it. Can anybody in the team play in the competition as long as we don't change players within a BO3 series?
    Yes, all players of the team are allowed to play.

• speedyTITOspeedyTITO Member Posts: 2
    This is unfair, why don't pc's have their own tournament separate from the ps4 on. My team noticed we stood no chance against pic players. We would like it to be two different tournament.
  • PSandaPSanda Member Posts: 17
    Watch, if I'm not bad, add me :D
  • KarniiKarnii Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    Yo hows it going guys, noticed you play quite a bit of RocketLeague and so thought i would let you know we have a Prize pool tournament running next month on the 15th of october. Its a good way to meet other teams, gain some experience and of course win some Keys! All info here https://battlefy.com/the-chaos-vanguard/[cv]-rocket-league-october-octane-open-tournament/57d5650359a0761d0ce35192/info

Any questions? feel free to add me!